Canning


This year my goal was to can peaches and applesauce. We didn't do much, but we did get a little done. I have grand plans for next year, but we will see what really happens. These are some pictures of my little helpers.

5 comments:

Kelley said...

My goodness, Kelsi got big! She's adorable. I can't figure out who she looks like, though. Jessica looks like she is working as hard as she can there. I miss you and your little girls (oh, and your husband) so much. It kills me I won't see you all at Christmas. :(

Love ya'

And thanks for updating. I'm going to link you to my blog. Update lots!

By the way, you may not want to use your last names on the blog. I'm got my full name in the address, but I've titled the blog something different. Safety stuff...

Kelley said...

I've called you "2 Little Munchkins" in my blogroll, just so you know.

Kelley said...

By the way, you can delete all those dumb comments on the other post. You just click on the comment, and tell it to be gone forever.

Kelley said...

And, no, it's not 5:00 in the morning here. You may want to update the time on the comments, too. hink hink hink.

Kelley said...

That picture of the applesaucer gives me an idea. I'll bet my juicer could do that if I put the blank plate on. Cool!