Hair


A friend introduced me to a really cool blog http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com/ (thanks JoLynn) with all kinds of hair ideas and directions on how to do them. We also had a haircutting and styling enrichment a few weeks ago. Since then I have been a lot more creative with Jessica's hair. At the enrichment I learned about these cool curlers. I had tried velcro rollers and she woke up without a single curl or roller in her hair. Then I tried a curling iron but was afraid of burning her. Then I finally invested in these (at Sally's). They are called "curlformers" and they curl either over night or these were in for 1 1/2 - 2 hours Sunday morning.
They stay in really well- She could even jump on the trampoline in them (and they would dry even faster)

Yea for Curls!!!


7 comments:

Kelley said...

Jes looks beautiful. I can't believe she is so big already. Matt and I got a kick out of those curlers. :) I will definitely have to remember those. Her curls are gor-ge-ous!

Robyn said...

Jessica looks so pretty in the picture with curls!

Heath and Gretchen said...

I love her hair! Your girls are SO adorable! :)

meg said...

jes is so big and grown up! i can't believe our girls are almost 3. those curls are cute. kelsi seems like a happy kid too. i love seeing your girls!

Wendy said...

thanks for the tip. i could use some extra help with natalie's hair!

Chad and Tina said...

I found you!!!! Your blog is adorable!

-Tina ;)

Joyce Hanchett said...

It was nice to visit with you on Sunday. I'd love to get together for a zoo trip soon.