Welcome baby Devin

Devin joined our family on January 12, 2010 at 8:41 pm.  He was 8 lbs 9 oz and 22 inches long.  Here are a few pictures to enjoy.  His sisters get to meet him tomorrow because of the H1N1 restrictions at the hospital- no kids can come to the hospital.  They are very excited to meet him!




14 comments:

Robyn said...

He's adorable. What a handsome little guy!

Vi said...

He's a beautiful baby. Congratulations to you all!

meg said...

hooray! he's so handsome. you look great, ash--hope you're feeling well, considering.

DREW and MICHELLE said...

What a sweet little boy! Congrats you guys! I hope mom is recovering well and can't wait to see the pics of the girls meeting him for the first time! :)

3in3mom said...

congrats! How fun for your girls to get to meet their brother soon! He's darling!

Malisa Twelves said...

CONGRATULATIONS! So handsome!

Kelley said...

Ashley, I do believe there is a picture exactly like that with you and Kelsi! And Devin looks like YOUR baby picture. He's adorable, and you are a trooper!

Love ya!!!!!! Give him lots of hugs and sweet kisses from his favorite aunt.

Kristen said...

Congratulations!! He's so cute! (and at 8 lbs 9 oz- yikes!) Hope you're doing well!

Alison said...

Yeah! I can't wait to hear how it all went. And you look pretty glamorous for being in the hospital. ;)

Brittani said...

Congrats, guys! What a sweet little man!

The Bowes said...

Congrats!!! He is so cute. I bet the girls just love him!

Lisa said...

I was so excited to see that you had your baby! He is so sweet! I can't wait to see pictures of him with his sisters. He is going to have three Moms to take care of him.

JenW said...

congratulations you guys, he is so wonderful!

Wendy said...

congrats ahsley! what a perfect addition to your cute family!