I am just going to type everything at the beginning. I don't know why my text is always messed up. Ideas?
Happy Winter everyone. How are you fairing at this time of year? We are just chilling and having fun. I am so enjoying this stage of each of my kids. Jessica is in Kindergarten and loving it. I love helping in the classroom and doing homework with her. Her teacher is FANTASTIC!!! We had some fun with curls yesterday and her hair is still remarkably curly today. (These were from yesterday)
The picture in our car was after Devin's birthday at my parents. This is my favorite way to arrive home which is why we always bring pajamas and toothbrushes wherever we go at night.
9 years ago
3 comments:
Did I mention how adorable those duck cupcakes are? You never cease to amaze me.
That picture of the kids asleep in the van is hilarious! I love it.
Oh, give those kids some hugs from their favorite Aunt Kelley. Kelsi looks so OLD in that picture of her at your kitchen table doing her homework. When did she suddenly grow up?
Post a Comment