We have a pass to This is the Place Park and it is about to expire. Since it is spring break this week, we decided to go. Little did I know that is was Baby Animals Days and they had TONS of stuff going on. It was quite fun. We invited Jessica's friend Abbi from school and her family to come with us.
9 years ago
4 comments:
FUN!!!! For how close it is, we have not gone enough. Looks like you caught a break in the weather too! Love the pictures!
Your kids are adorable, Ash! Tell them I can't wait to see them!!! And, by the way, start preparing them for Aunt Kelley hugs. The *BIG* ones!!!
This is way too cute! I love all of these pictures. Looks like you had lots of fun!
I was looking at the pictures and saw Kelsi, but I thought it was Jessica at first. :) It's amazing how time flies. She looks so much like her sister did back in CT. They are all adorable.
Post a Comment