Pictures from Norway

So for those that do not know, DJ was invited to Norway this fall to interview for a Post Doc position, and I invited myself along to check it out. Here are just a few pictures from our trip so far. (we are still here) I posted more pictures here.




4 comments:

Margaret said...

You two are so cute! I'm so glad you shared these pictures and put up the link from your Facebook. You look like you are having the time of your lives! That picture of Darrell on the stilts reminds me of Devin. :)

It's so fun to see you as just a couple. I'm used to at least two kids attached to you at all times, so this is neat to see. Hope to see you home soon! Have a safe flight!

Emily said...

Beautiful!! I am so glad you got to go! I love it there!! K wants to get together with your two girls so when you get back and in the swing of things give me a call. Also, I hope my uncle was able to help!

Alison said...

It looks beautiful!

Go Go Gomez said...

So cool!!! Seriously amazing! I hope you are having a blast! Can't wait to hear all about everything!!!!!