All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth... As of Christmas, Jessica had not lost any teeth and she was feeling very left out. The day after Christmas she mentioned something poking her tongue. We checked and her 2 bottom teeth were coming in and her bottom teeth were slightly loose! (Celebrations all around.) I called the dentist to see if it was a problem the bottom teeth were coming in behind the others and we agreed to give it a week to see if the teeth loosened on their own. They didn't, so we went in today and the dentist pulled them. Thank goodness for lidocaine! I watched the whole thing and I was so grateful she was numb. One of the roots had only dissolved a little on the back side, but still had the whole length. The dentist did a GREAT job and Jes did great, too. It has been a very exciting day for her. :) She has a very cute lisp. :)
9 years ago
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! That root is DEEP! I can't believe Jessica survived that kind of trauma! She's super cute with the missing teeth, though. I remember seeing the other ones coming in from behind. Can't wait to hear her lisp! :)
Wow! Those are some serious roots. Hope the rest behave appropriately. That would be a rough way to exchange ALL of her teeth. On a brighter note... at least you know she makes roots that last.
Post a Comment