Dance Class


As many know, Jessica is a very active little girl. This fall, a dance class started in our community that was a reasonable price and within close walking distance so we decided to try it out. Tonight was Jessica's second class and here are some highlights. The little girl in the pictures with her is her friend Noel.









She had a delightful time and I had great fun watching her.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Malisa Twelves said...

This is tooo cute! I love her little tutu!

Kelley said...

Such a princess. She is darling, and I just want to steal her away so I can see her all the time.

Vi said...

love these dance pictures! How fun!!

Alison said...

Adorable pitures.

foxfamilyfun said...

I love the pics! Jessica always reminds me of Isabelle, especially with all of the bending over in these pictures. Sometimes I begin to think that Isabelle will never walk upright. Love the tutu. :)