This week was Jessica's first week of preschool. We are doing a co-op preschool in our court. There are 8 moms involved and 9 kids (1 set of twins). We meet twice a week and the moms have teamed up to take a week- so you teach 1 week out of 4. So far its been a little crazy, but good. The kids seem to really enjoy it. Here is Jessica's "First day of Preschool" picture. She told DJ that she went to "Pre-swork"
We were excited that the weather has cooled off and we got to try out a few of the new clothes my sister found for the girls. We are a huge fan of Kid to Kid at our house and my sister Brittany scored on tights! I obviously need to make some more bows for Kelsi, though. :)This is from a few weeks ago, but I'll still post it here. I went down to hang out with Brittany, my sister, before school started for her. Her boys decided to have a lemonade stand the day I got there. They charged 25 cents for a small and 50 cents for a large and each ended up making $5 after helping to pay for supplies. The lemonade was SO good since Britt had bought a block of ice to go in it. The girls enjoyed their fair share.
Here they are with a customer. They had a lot of fun.

5 comments:
So SWEET!!! Your daughters are so gorgeous, Ash, and the pictures of Kyler and Casen are wonderful, too. I'm thoroughly homesick, but keep it coming. I need this.
I loved the picture of Jessica on her first day of school! The striped tights are adorable!!!
speaking of bows- my friend's sister-in-law makes bows as well and has some pretty cute ideas- thought you might want to check it out:
http://ribbonstobows.blogspot.com/
I can't believe how big Jessica is getting! Your girls are so precious! :)
ash, i'm so glad to have found your blog! it's been really fun to read and catch up.
Post a Comment