Free photo book

Another free photo book

Here is a free photobook giveaway. I don't know much about the company, but I figured I'd pass on the info. I found out from my sister. I put together my photobook from Snapfish, and LOVE it, and now another new (to me) company is offering the same thing to simplemom readers.

simplemom is also giving away an additional 5 photobooks, any size or style. Read all about the giveaway here.

Hurry, the deadline is tonight for the additional giveaways...

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Oh I'm spitting mad right now. I spent 4 hours working on this site trying to copy my photobook from Snapfish. 4 hours! It should have taken me less than 1. Anyway, I ended up missing the deadline by about 3 minutes because their site was moving SOOOOOOOO slowly! I've put in a complaint and I hope I can still get the book. Arrgghhh! It was so cute, too.

Unknown said...

hey how are you guys? I found your blog through shiela pitts blog. We are doing great out here in cali. Hope things are well.
shonnee