Family Pictures

A few weeks ago I won a photo shoot from my friend Sabrina. The pictures turned out great, especially since we picked the only frigid day in October to take them. :) Thanks Sabrina!







This picture epitomizes my life as a mom. Anyone else feel that way? :)






What sweet little girls. Thanks again Sabrina.


9 comments:

bonnie jack said...

those are really great pictures. what a cute family!

Kelley said...

So pretty. Give those little girls an extra big squeeze from Aunty Kelley. And a kiss!

Wendy said...

beautiful girls, beautiful pictures, beautiful family!

3in3mom said...

I agree--beautiful pics and girls. Such fun that you won!

Tami said...

They turned out really cute!!! You can't tell how cold it was that day!

Michelle Kynaston said...

those are super cute pictures!

PerkinsClan said...

Love the pictures of the girls crawling on you! I can totally empathize!

DREW and MICHELLE said...

D A R L I N G! Your pictures turned out beautiful!

Dynamic duo said...

Beautiful pictures, Ashley. You are such a pretty lady. The pic of the "momminess" is perfect. Love it.

Take care,

Sheila