So we ended up getting a new camera for Christmas. After much debate and research, we ended up getting (or keeping) the Canon SD790 IS. DJ had picked it up for me before Christmas, but then we were debating on either waiting and getting one later, or which camera to get... I finally concluded that what I really want is an SLR camera, but since I can't afford that now, and I don't dare with the HORRIBLE luck we have with electronics, we chose this camera (with a Best Buy 2 year protection plan) and I am excited. So the first thing I want to try posting is a video from the camera- its not the best resolution because it is a camera, not a video camera, but I hear it is a lot easier to post from.
9 years ago
3 comments:
Very cute, and HOW DID YOU DO THAT? I keep trying to post videos and can't get it to work. HELP!!! Call me.
I sent out a note asking for your favorite memory of Grandpa. It could be a few sentences, a paragraph, or whatever you would like. I need it by Friday...January 16th and no later. I am sorry to rush any of you, but that is when I need to put it together. I am including pictures, so if there are any pictures you would like to send please do! Thanks a million! I hope everyone is doing well. Please send it to me email...
Mortensen2003@gmail.com
-Tina
Too cute!!
Hey sometimes it pays having a small camera! I defiantly want one.
Post a Comment