We have some news to share...

We are expecting a baby in January around the 16th. I am just over 12 weeks along. Here are some ultrasound pictures from our appointment today. The baby was SO active! He/she was moving its mouth, head and literally bouncing up and down in the womb several times. I think he/she was excited for us to meet them. :) It was so fun to watch and a really sweet experience. It is amazing to me that the baby is only 6.1 cm, yet it has arms, legs, eyes, a mouth and functioning heart. Craziness- what a miracle.


13 comments:

Becky said...

YAY YAY YAY!

Malisa Twelves said...

Congratulations! That is so EXCITING! Yay!

Tami said...

Yeah!!!!! We are so excited for your family! Can't wait to find out if it is a boy/girl. It is a miracle-huh? I think it is more exciting with each one as you realize what a difference each child makes. Congratulations!

DREW and MICHELLE said...

Congrats you guys! We are very excited for you! Ashley, you are an amazing Mom so I know this new little one will be as darling as your sweet girls!

JenW said...

congrats, i was actually just thinking about you guys and wondering if you were going to have another one soon...how wonderful! will be a boy or a girl...that's the big question huh? so glad everything checks out well for you!!!

Janci Patterson said...

Congrats Ashley!

Brad said...

woohoo! hooray for another miracle.

Brad said...

ok, i just commented as brad, twice. it's meg though.

Michelle Kynaston said...

Wow, congratulations, that's so great! If she comes 1 day early, we'll share the same birthday. =)

I hope you're feeling well, and getting lots of rest.

hugs,
Cherilyn

Kristen said...

Oh my goodness, I'm SOOO excited for you, congratulations!!!!

3in3mom said...

Congrats Ashley! #3 is a lot of fun.

Chad and Tina said...

Woo Hoo!! I am so excited for you two!! Congrats!

PerkinsClan said...

Congrats! That's so cool!