Happy Birthday Jessica!!!

Jessica is 4 years old today! Happy Birthday! Here are some pictures of her as a newborn- 4 years ago! Wow- I cannot believe it has been that long. She has been a wonderful part of our family!


This is from her blessing day. Her blessing dress was my blessing dress, made from my mom's wedding train. My mom added the embroidery while I was in the hospital with Jessica.
So little! She was only 6 lbs 10 oz a week late.Happy Birthday Princess!!! This is my second attempt at a fun birthday cake. The first was Kelsi's a month ago. Thanks to Emily Stevens for all of her cake decorating supplies, book, pans, tips... plus the idea to make the turrets out of rice krispie treats. I had a lot of fun. The whole process took a while, but Jessica and I had a lot of fun.

5 comments:

Richard said...

Jessica, Happy Birthday!!! The cake looks AWESOME.

Richard said...

the message is from robyn too

Tami said...

Happy Birthday Jess! What a beautiful cake! Hope you had a fun day!

Jonny B said...

The cake was stupendous, Ash! Such a great idea it was to use rice krispy treats as turrets. Great job!

Hey, will you please post those workbox ideas of yours? I'm compiling my list for the school year.

Love ya!

Wendy said...

awesome cake- you did a beatiful job!