BOY!!!
We are very excited! He is due January 16th and so far everything looks great on the Ultrasound.
It looks like we are going to have to change the name of our blog. :) (Just the name, not address)
9 years ago
BOY!!!
We are very excited! He is due January 16th and so far everything looks great on the Ultrasound.
It looks like we are going to have to change the name of our blog. :) (Just the name, not address)
Posted by Swenson Family on Friday, August 21, 2009
11 comments:
I said it before, but I'm THRILLED for you!!! Boys are awesome, and now you get one, too. :)
YAY! A boy! Let me know what THAT'S like!!! ;)
SO excited for you guys!
yahoo!! so fun to have a boy! congrats!
so fun! Congrats!
yippee! boys are hilarious and sweet, and I'm sure you're getting the right kid at the right time. here's to your growing family!
I'm so excited for you, your instincts were right on.
Congratulations, Ashley!
Yah! Hoo! We're so excited for you!
WOO HOO! I am so excited for you guys! Congrats! By the way, are you missing some shoes? I have little girl shoes that I have been trying to find the owner for from the adoption benefits concert.
That is so awesome and I was right! Yeah! congrats again hope you are feeling well!
congrats- how exciting!
Post a Comment