Who knew?

Who knew that this...
... Could create this... and that is even with 2 loads still in the washer and dryer.
And here are some recent pictures of Devin. He is now 7 1/2 weeks old. We sure love our sweet little boy.
He has really been enjoying his jungle gym, especially since I changed up the toys a bit.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kelley said...

Um... yeah. I hate to tell you that it only gets worse. The other day I finally got almost all the clean, folded laundry put away, only to have to go tackle the huge pile that had built up while the first stack was being done.

*sigh*

By the way, Devin is a serious cutie, and I think he looks a LOT like Jess!

Love ya!!!

Tami said...

I hear you on the laundry- I do 3 loads a day! My poor little 110 volt dryer is always rolling! Love the pictures! What a sweet little baby you have!

Liz said...

Congrats on having a boy! Your kids are so cute and getting so big! but I guess that seems to be what little kids do.
I love the mess they made with the laundry, it reminds me of what Maddie is capable of. :)