Today we had a friend from Preschool over for a play date. He said
T: "Jessica, I am going to sit by you because you are my girlfriend."
J: No I am not.
T: Yes you are because you are going to marry me.
J. No I'm going to marry Duncan. Duncan and I already decided this along time ago.
T: You can marry me and Duncan
J: No I can't. I can only marry ONE man.
Finally I intervened and said "you guys, this is not something to argue about. You won't decide who you marry until you are much, much older."
and then T said: "yeah, like 8"
Funny kids.
9 years ago
7 comments:
oh ash... this made me smile! thanks for posting! (miss you!)
That is awesome.
:) Boy, that "T" is sure quick with the comebacks.
You and DJ might as well get used to the idea that you're going to have your hands FULL with that little girl. She's way too smart and pretty for her own good.
Give her a BIIGGGGG hug from Auntie Kelley, and a big kiss, too. Oh, and make sure to do the same to Kelsi and Devin. BBBBIIIGGGGG kisses and hugs!
DARLING! It is fun to know that it isn't only my little one who talks about boyfriends and marriage proposals already!
LOVE IT!!! Wouldn't you have loved to get that on video? :)
I guess we underestimated how committed they were to each other =) Duncan loved the Valentine pictures. We tried to take some at the beach with words written in the sand. They didn't quite turn out, but we WERE thinking of you guys!
I LOVE it! T is still pretty sure he is going to marry Jessica:) I love that they are buddies:) Thanks for letting him play:)
Post a Comment