.jpg)
Today is our 7th Anniversary. We met 9 years ago when DJ had just gotten home from his mission and I was a Senior in High School at his house- I was in the same group of friends as his brother Richard. We met again a year later when Richard opened his mission call, and then a few months later in the Single's ward in Sandy in the middle of May. We both saw each other and thought "hmm- I could date him/her." Things were meant to be because that day I went home and told my parents I wanted to move my records to the single's ward and found out that my ward had been moved out of the Stake putting me in a new single's ward, but the damage had already been done. :) We went on one date the middle of June, Richard left the beginning of July, and by the middle of July we were "dating." By the end of September we were unofficially engaged, by November officially engaged (thanks to a LOOOOONG ring story) and we were married in the Salt Lake Temple for Time and all Eternity on April 26, 2003.
And I could not be happier!!!
And I could not be happier!!!

(This is us on our honeymoon seven years ago)
In 7 years we have both graduated from College (BYU), lived in 5 apartments, lived and worked in CT for 2 years, traveled the East Coast, been in 29 states including Hawaii, had 3 kids, worked several jobs, multiple callings in multiple wards, DJ is halfway through his PhD, and we have 3 beautiful children. It has been a very eventful and wonderful 7 years.
Thanks so much, DJ.
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!
Thanks so much, DJ.
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!
4 comments:
Congratulations, Ashley! You HAVE been busy in the past seven years, but look what you have to show for it! You are my hero in so many ways.
Lots of love,
Kelley
You were babies in those pictures! Happy 7th to my favorite people! We are so blessed by that decision you made because here you are today! Congratulations!
Happy Anniversary! You guys are such a cute couple! We have great memories with you in CT.
so cute!
Post a Comment