Kindergarten and Preschool



































































5 comments:

Kelley said...

Wait a second! Didn't I just see them three weeks ago? When did they suddenly get big enough to go to school?

I love how you did their hair. I'll have to try that trick with Rachel's. Did you seriously cut Kelsi's hair? She looks so grown up!

Tami said...

What big girls and beautiful pics Ashley. Jessica looks so old! Love the post!

Robyn said...

Wow! They look so cute and grown up! Kelsi especially looks like she's grown up a lot. Kelsi's hair looks super cute (gives me hope for Ellie eventually growing more hair). :)

Kim said...

Your girls are so beautiful! As much as going back to school isn't fun for me because it means work, I still love this time of year and all the fresh starts everyone is making. So exciting.

Lisonbee said...

how cute are they! Good job on the pictures!