Halloween!!! (Finally)

Here are some pictures finally from Halloween. The girls were Princesses and Devin was a spider inspired by his chosen method of crawling (hands and feet). We had lots of fun. :)










































































































Alison Gainer got me started. She found 5 yard bolts of fabric at Walmart for $5, but by the time I got there they were ony $4 and the pink was only $2.50. How could I resist? Thanks Alison for getting me started and making dresses with me (She made an amazing Belle for her daughter), Project Runway for giving me courage, my childhood dreams for inspiration (and fine- Disney), and my sweet girls for giving me a reason and for being patient with me when I turned them into dress forms. :)

8 comments:

Tiff said...

You MADE all those??!!!!

You're AMAZING!

Ty & Em said...

AMAZING!!! oh my gosh!! I love them!! Your seriously such a little bettyhomemaker!!

Tami said...

I never did see the finished products- you did an amazing job!!!! Love the pictures!

Robyn said...

Wow! Those costumes are amazing Ashley! Thanks for posting pictures they were fun to see!

Lisonbee said...

wow, those are cute and you are so talented!

meg said...

Wow. Not that I am at all surprised, you talented woman. And your girls are darling. And so is the spider.

Nicole said...

They look adorable great job. Looks like they had a wonderful Halloween too! Good eats!

Holly said...

You really out did yourself with those dresses. Holy Cow!