Today we went to Liberty park with some friends and I decided to play photographer. I would love to get a new camera, but we have had such bad luck with electronics lately I don't dare get a nice one. Thanks to all of my photographer friends who have inspired me because you are INCREDIBLE. (Specifically Malisa, Sabrina and Brittany)
Not bad for a 6 year old point and shoot digital camera. Let me know if you know of any good cameras that you have found. For now, I want to just get a nicer (more pixels) point and shoot. Like I said, we have had such bad luck with electronics and I prefer to not buy a super nice camera right now, and I don't have a lot of funds to put towards one, either... I should probably edit them, too, but alas, I am procrastinating canning...
10 comments:
LOL are you sure you want me to take some pictures?? Yours look pretty dang good! Anyways, you guys won the free session so let me know a good time that works for you and we'll get some pictures taken! I'll be out of town next Tuesday through Sunday. I usually get off work around 5pm and have Saturdays and Sundays off. Let me know!=) I'm excited!
Thanks
Sabrina
cute girls. we have a canon powershot sd1100is. it's 8 megapixels, a nice zoom (3x plus the digital zoom). i absolutely love it!
your pictures look great, and good job on the canning, seriously, i should try canning..i just never have:) i am loving your fall weather and wishing we had a little more of that here in AZ, it's my favorite season as well:)
Your girls are SO CUTE!!! I love the hair accessories! I'm always looking out for bow and flowers for the girls hair...otherwise people ask me if they're boys! :)
Ahhh, good times! Thanks for playing with us! We had so much fun and great pictures! Love the post!
Hey, I tagged you. The rules are over on my blog.
Oh the candyland (what Noelle calls canning) pots that keep on producing! Your pots created 24 more jars of pears tonight! Yeah! Thanks for letting us use all of your supplies!
We have a Cannon powershot S5IS. We got it last christmas and have loved it. Kev bought it online and got a great deal. It has all kinds of fun features..black/white, Sepia, one color accent etc. I usually just use the automatic function but when I am feeling creative I use the manual function.
such cute pictures! we'd love to see you when you are in town - let us know when you're coming and we'll make time to get together!!
love,
cherilyn
you have a good eye for composition--nice photos. we finally got a new camera last christmas and love it--it's well worth the money. the good thing is cameras have come down a lot too, so you can get a good one for a couple hundred bucks. we love our canon sd1000. i think it's just behind faith's. anyway, our pictures are better and it takes awesome video too. circuit city is a great place to check, in person and online.
Post a Comment