Follow-up

So it turned out that everything I ended up buying on that shopping trip fit well and looked great- so it was a success. :) And I ended up going back and getting a pair of thick pink tights with silver butterflies to go underneathe if it is cold. (I had also bought a shirt and sweater at the same time and they worked out great. I was worried because the shirt was 5T and for those that know Jes, she can still fit into 18 month pants as capris.) But it worked out! Just as an update. :)

2 comments:

faith said...

that's great! i don't like shopping either and usually end up doing it online for my boys (as long as i can get free returns if i need them!). looks like the costume will turn out very cute.

DREW and MICHELLE said...

I can't believe how big and even more darling your girls have gotten! I LOVE the costume for Jess...and at that price...you can't get any better! It looks like you guys are doing great! We miss you guys tons! Tell Jess hi from Desi!