What a funny family I have

Here are just some random funny pictures. Kelsi has started making this really funny face by curling out here lips and wrinkling her nose. It is actually really cute. This picture does not do it justice, but it is close.My mom flew my sister Kelley to Salt Lake for a week instead of her going to visit and we had a GREAT TIME!!! Thanks Mom!!! I'll post more pictures of her visit when I get them.
It was the first time Kelley had been able to meet Kelsi, and I was able to her little girl Rachel. (she's beautiful, by the way) Anyway, Kelley and I had a great time making bows, including learning how to make little bugs out of ribbon. Notice the little dragonfly in my hair below. There is a great website that has great directions for free. I highly recommend it.

My Great-Aunts came down last weekend to hang out with my mom for a "Ya-Ya" weekend, which involves dressing up in hats for the "Witches Brunch." I guess you had to be there. :)

Saturday night there was a Ya Ya weekend at Thanksgiving Point where people could dress up and decorate hats and win prizes. I didn't go, but my Mom won a Prize! She won a full year's membership to all the activities at Thanksgiving Point for her, my dad and any grandkids. That includes the Dinosaur Museum and Petting Zoo and Gardens. Lucky Lady, but can you blame them? What a hat! You can't see the tentacles for all the fru fru on top.
This was just a silly picture I took when I accidently put way to much shampoo in Jessica's hair. Didn't you always do that with your hair when you were little? We would always pull our hair completely forward and then fold it back and pretend we were Martha Washington.







3 comments:

bonnie jack said...

ok, those little bug bows are way too cute. i'm jealous i didn't get to see kelley while she was here...

Kelley said...

Bonnie, I'm sorry. I thought about you the whole time, though. BUSY week! I'm not sure I sat down the whole time. :)

Ash, Jes looks like one of the Kewpi dolls. :) So cute!

Wendy said...

i always did the martha washington thing while swimming=)