Last night, the girls really wanted to sleep in the same room... on the same bed. ("with their blankets") Jes's bed is one that my parents made for me when I was little, and then my older sister used it growing up. It is a four post bed with a high headboard and foot board, and sides that come up about 2 inches- so it is very hard to fall off. We read the girls books and sang them songs and left the girls laying next to each other in the bed. I thought for sure that I would need to go move Kelsi into the portacrib we had set up in Jessica's room- but she slept there all night. When I went to check on the girls before we went to bed, Jes was cuddled up to Kelsi with her head on her chest. In addition, last night was one of the first nights in a long time that Jes did not get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and crawl into bed with us.
Jes moved before I could get a picture, but here is what I did get.
9 years ago
6 comments:
so cute!
Erica and Jessie have been doing this too, lately. James doesn't like it, but I think it's incredibly cute. Cool that you got a picture! It's great that they can be friends like that.
that is so cute!! I love how Jess is so protective already!!
Oh, that is wonderful! Those two are so cute. Please give them a hug from Aunt Kelley for me.
gotta love sibling love! very sweet.
I love sleepovers. My kids love it more. They look adorable. Good job!
Post a Comment