Awesome website!

So having 2 girls right next to each other means that most likely they will be sharing a room for a while, and from the sounds of it Jes would LOVE to have a bunk bed. So I was browsing the internet today to get ideas and I was drooling over the pottery barn website when my sister told me about this fantastic website. It is called "Knock off wood." For those that know my parents, they don't have a garage, they have a woodshop. They have made each of our bedroom sets growing up as well as countless other things. So, this website (blog) gives all of the directions and dimensions to make countless pieces of furniture including this bed- which I LOVE! So with great directions and great parents that have offered to help, eventually in the next year or so when we need bunk beds...

I also love this bookshelf/storage bin. This will have to wait until we have a house, though. There is no room in our apartment. Check out the website for sure. It is a little hard to navigate, but all the more fun to explore- right?
Scroll down for some other new posts from today, as well.



3 comments:

Alison said...

I love it! Too bad I will not be learning how to work with wood anywhere in the near future. ;)

Unknown said...

Congrats on a beautiful baby boy! He is adorable!

The Meesh said...

Let me guess... Kelly got the idea from my blog. :)

Funny how things get passed around on the interwebs. And yes, you should totally make those!