Thanks April!!!

My friend and neighbor April Allen took these pictures in the living room of her 2 bedroom cinderblock apartment this past week. AMAZING!!! Thank you soooo much!!! It was by far the best commute to a photo studio I have ever had- just up one flight of stairs. We were able to take the girl's pictures and then take them downstairs to my apartment with a movie and a moniter and have as much time as we wanted for Devin. THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!


This is my favorite of Devin. He was awake and happy for almost 3 hours that morning before he finally succumbed to a deep slumber. What a sweet little boy he is. I sure adore him.
I LOVE this one of all 3. What great kids I have. (These are the dresses my mom made the girls for a Christmas present. Thanks mom- you are SOOOO talented.)

My friend Malisa Twelves (this is her photography website) from CT saw my pictures I posted earlier and sent me this. :) Thanks!!! She was the first one to spoil me and teach me no matter how good the photography studio, a friend who actually knows your kids and moves around will take MUCH better pictures. Thanks Malisa- we really miss you.
Thanks again April SOOOOOOOOO much.












3 comments:

Kristen said...

These are fantastic!! He's getting so big already! Your friend did a great job, what kind of camera did she use?

Brittany said...

cute little guy!good job april!

Chad and Tina said...

I just LOVE these pictures!!! You have such adorable children! How are you all doing?