Hmmm, it looks like that hat didn't quite fit the one it was intended for. Do you like it, though? I hope so. It reminds me of a Swiss mountaineer's hat for some reason. Maybe it's the rick-rack. Anyway, Jes looks so cute in those pictures, and I like how you did her hair.
And hey, you posted again! Yay! Is this going to become a habit? hink hink
It was fun to look at your pictures and see what you have been up to. Your girls are darling! The picture of Jessica crying is great. We have plenty of those with Parker. Come check out our blog whenever you want!
5 comments:
Cute cute girls. How come I didn't know you had a blog? It's good to keep in touch.
Oh my gosh! I could die! Your kids are sooooooo stinkin cute! I can't believe how grown up jessica looks! Wow! We really miss you guys!
~Malisa
Hmmm, it looks like that hat didn't quite fit the one it was intended for. Do you like it, though? I hope so. It reminds me of a Swiss mountaineer's hat for some reason. Maybe it's the rick-rack. Anyway, Jes looks so cute in those pictures, and I like how you did her hair.
And hey, you posted again! Yay! Is this going to become a habit? hink hink
your girls look great! how cute!
It was fun to look at your pictures and see what you have been up to. Your girls are darling! The picture of Jessica crying is great. We have plenty of those with Parker. Come check out our blog whenever you want!
Post a Comment