Happy Birthday Kelsi

Kelsi is officially 1 year old! Here are a few pictures from her birthday a couple weeks ago. In typical one-year old fashion, she has taken up walking! Her approach was so different than Jessica's. I have on video Jes trying and trying and trying (and squeeling as she tried) to walk. Kelsi just did it. It has been hard to get any attempts on video because she stands up, walks a few steps, sits down and continues playing. I'm always amazed how quickly she learns a new skill because she just does it. This week she has really picked up walking and has gotten quite good. Today she was making the cutest babbling noises. She is so fun. She is actually a very different person when her older sister is not around.

Eating her birthday cupcake.
I got this great (and easy) idea off the frosting bottle.
More please!
Playing with her birthday present. Jes has really taken to this toy and any time Kelsi tries to play with it Jessica says "No Kelsi! It's not your birthday today!"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Ah, the logic of kids. :) I think that Kelsi is SOOO cute. However, she doesn't look a thing like Jes. How is that?

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!, by the way for all the work you two did on my blog. I LOVE it!!!!

Kelley said...

Back again. For some reason, Kelsi reminds me of Casen in these pictures. Do they look similar, or is it just me?