So my Aunt pointed out to me that there are no pictures of me on my blog so she could not point me out to her husband. Here are a few random pictures of me.
This first picture is with my lovely nieces Pyper, Jessica (okay- my daughter), and Julia on the 4th of July.
The next weekend we went up to Rexburg, ID for a family reunion and my Great-Uncle Melvin took us on a 3 hour horse ride through the sand dunes. You can kind of see them in the background. The ride was awesome and a perfect length.This first picture is with my lovely nieces Pyper, Jessica (okay- my daughter), and Julia on the 4th of July.
While Jen was visiting (DJ's sister) we went to Seven Peaks and had a blast. We borrowed that floatie thing from Jen for Jessica and it was SOOOOO nice.
Here is a picture of me with Kelsi at the Hogle zoo. We live within minutes and have a membership which is a lot of fun and a lifesaver in the winter.

4 comments:
Yes! Pictures! I love you and miss you and wish I could be there taking pictures with your adorable daughters. :( You look beautiful, as always.
Wow! Your hair is long! You have the cutest family ever! Sorry we missed you again... =( Tell Jess happy birthday!
~Malisa
Hey- It's Vi! I saw the link to your blog on Malisa's! Oh my goodness- your daughters are too cute and you're hair is sooo long! It looks like you guys are doing great- it's so nice to see some pics and see how you are all doing! I'll have to send you an invite to our fam blog!
: )
You look like you are having such a fun time. I hope you don't mind me snooping I love to see family's blogs. It was so good to see you at Jody's, If you don't mind I'd love to see your blog at times. Hope your daughter is doing well with her torticollis.
Post a Comment