This is for my sister. We just redecorated and I wanted to show Kelley. Sabrina took these AWESOME pictures (not that I straightened them before the picture) and she printed them as part of the photo session we won. We got the square frame at IKEA (thanks Marne) and the other frames at JoAnn's. JoAnns also cut the square mat to size. (We printed it as a 16x20" and then cut it down to 16 x 16"). DJ helped me pick out the fabric and I made the pillows. The wall we faux finished a year ago, and then this year (on the same day incidentally) we painted the side walls solid greed. Something about Martin Luther King Day for remodeling.
This is why I am procrastinating putting my girls in the same room. I have a feeling Jes would spend every night in the crib. As of now, they just love to PLAY in there.
Annette (my Mother-in-law) gave the girls these dresses for Christmas, and then the matching coats for Valentine's day. Matching coats had not occurred to me, but I LOVE them!!! Jes was so excited that she and Kelsi looked the same- same black tights, poofy slips, dresses, and coats to boot!
Here is just a super sweet picture of Jes. (Note- as I was typing this, I kept feeling like I should check on Kelsi. I finally did and I found her in her room with the door closed and a bag of marshmallows from the preschool box. Silly girl)




3 comments:
Very pretty living room! And very pretty girls, of course.
Ashley!! you have been holding out on me!! You are such a betty homemaker! We should have a day where you teach me everything you can do!! (bows, pillows, hats, etc....)
Wow it looks great! I want to paint my apartment so bad now! The pic of Jessica is hilarious! Those are always the best pictures.=)
Post a Comment