To all those Primary Music Leaders out there...

Yesterday, DJ was playing with Jessica and she said "Daddy, let's play primary." He said okay. She picked up a stack of papers, held them up and sang "I say goodbye and I choke." Then she moved that sheet to the back and held up the stack again and sang "Try to walk away and I stumble..." She shuffled the sheets again and sang "Tho I try to hide it, it's clear" (shuffle) "My world crumbles when you are not here."

So to all those Primary music leaders who work so hard on their flip charts, the Sunbeams are watching.

Here is the song- DJ has been listening to it a lot lately- hence Jes quoting it.
"I try" by Ben Taylor

1 comments:

Dynamic duo said...

That is so inspiring! Thank you for posting. I needed to hear that some of the kids take something home. It was so hard being a primary chorister and now, I'm a teacher. What are they trying to make me learn? Primary is the hardest for me.